|Clive Owen Llewellyn||Canada||Member|
|Rouzbeh Vosough Ahmadi||Iran||Member|
|Daniel Wozniak, Dr. iur.||Germany||Member|
|Bruce BAUMGARTNER||United States||Member|
|Milica Vukasinovic-Vesic, MD||Serbia||Member|
|Marcelo Franklin||Brazil||Co-opted Member|
Tasks and Duties
- To supervise the UWW Disciplinary Chamber.
- To carry out investigations and to launch immediate inquiries on legal and disciplinary issues in which United World Wrestling could be considered as liable.
- To impose sanctions against Members of National Federations for infringements of United World Wrestling's Constitution and Regulations
- To carry out investigations and prepare the files for the United World Wrestling Bureau in the event of an appeal against disciplinary sanctions.
- To support the National Federations in disputes which might occur in their respective countries in disciplinary, legal, or criminal matters with their national authorities.
- To prepare a list of national lawyers currently working with National Federations and who could lend assistance to United World Wrestling.
- To publish a Code of Ethics for the Bureau members, coaches, referees and wrestlers in collaboration with the Directors of the Departments concerned.
- To oversee to the implementation of the Code of Ethics and relevant sanctions.