|Halil Ibrahim Cicioglu||Turkey||Representative of Europe|
|Zachary David Errett||United States||Representative of Pan-America|
|Andrey Krikov||Russia||Representative of Europe|
|Osamu Saito||Japan||Representative of Asia|
|Carlos Garcia Santisteban||Spain||Assistant|
|Charles Villet||South Africa||Assistant|
Tasks and Duties
- To gather information on referees and to provide it to United World Wrestling to update its Database.
- To propose to the United World Wrestling Bureau the referees categories on the basis of the courses reports and their personal motivation.
- To propose improvements to the Wrestling Rules.
- To implement a life-long educational system for the referees.
- To put forward the Instructors to be appointed to the clinics.
- To propose a new training system for candidate referees.
- To propose a training system for instructors.
- To propose the referees selected to work during the junior and senior World Championships, the senior Continental Championships and Olympic Games.
- To prepare the programmes and examination forms for referees.
- To organize the annual referees’ courses.