Technical Assistance for Competitions
With the athletes at heart, Technical Assistance for Competitions provides direct financial support for National Federations to send their athletes to important competitions, particularly continental and world championships.
Licence and registration
Lodging and accommodation
To apply for this support, National Federations need to fill out the United World Wrestling Technical Assistance Application Form for Competition and send back to [email protected] before the deadline*. United World Wrestling reserves the right to refuse late requests. Final decision will be made by United World Wrestling within 2 weeks after receiving the application. Email [email protected] for more details.
- Technical Assistance for Competitions Application Form_Eng.pdf
- Asistencia Técnica paralas Competiciones reglas generales.pdf
- Assistance Technique conditions générales.pdf
- Formulaire de inscription Assistance Technique pour les Compétitions.docx
Technical Assistance for Competitions shall be distinguished from United World Wrestling other development programs.
In view of the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games, United World Wrestling will provide Technical Assistance through the following programs:
- Technical Assistance for participating in the Continental Championships 2020
- Olympic Qualifying Tournaments & Acclimation Camps 2020
All applications must be submitted by member federations via their official UWW email address to the UWW Development Department before the stated deadlines*. The applicant national federations must be in good financial standing with UWW and the proposed athletes must not hold any record of anti-doping rule violation.
Places are limited. We strongly suggest sending your applications at your earliest convenience if you wish to avoid a potential disappointment.
*See the announcement sent to each National Federation for more detail