Email [email protected]
Tasks and duties
- Preservation of various styles of belt wrestling all over the world
- Consolidation of federations developing the styles of belt wrestling
- Assurance that the values of sportsmanship are respected in all circumstances.
- Unification of belt wrestling competition rules suitable to all belt wrestling styles
- Making of the single system for belt wrestling competitions and having a mutual calendar under the United World Wrestling aegis
- Supervision of holding international competitions entered in United World Wrestling calendar and see to it that the United World Wrestling regulations and requirements are complied with.
- Advancement of belt wrestling in the World complex events as United World Wrestling's discipline
- Information support for national sport communities developing belt wrestling styles
- Using United World Wrestling's experience and facilit! ies in order to train and improve technical capabilities of belt wrestling referees, coaches and athletes.
- Setting a criteria for the estimation of sport achievements in the belt wrestling
- Support of international print editions propagandizing belt wrestling
- Development of a conception for creating an academy of belt wrestling