The role of the Athletes' Commission is to protect the rights and interests of all United World Wrestling Olympic style athletes. The Athletes' Commission members reach out and communicate with active athletes as peers to collect feedback. The Athletes' Commission acts as the voice of the athletes to United World Wrestling.
Tasks and Duties
- Meet in person at least once a year and actively communicate and work toward upholding the mandate
- Actively communicate with all UWW Olympic style athletes
- Provide important information to all active UWW Olympic style athletes
- To propose improvements on behalf of the athletes to the United World Wrestling Bureau.
- To contribute their opinions to the United World Wrestling Executive Committee on amendments to the Rules.
- To propose to the United World Wrestling Executive Committee possible improvements to the competition system and to the Rules.